Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Man, I cannot believe it's been two months...
A family situation has kept me away and not really crafting, but I will try to make up for it...

I tried upgrading my crochet skills these past few weeks by attempting a simple hat.  I used a pattern from Leisure Arts called Shaped Hat and the scarf is from the blog Tales of the Hook - Keyhole Scarf
I used yarn from Loops and Thread called Powdery.  This colour is labeled 'Red'.


I had enough yarn to make a second set that I donated to the Cancer Centre at the St. Catharine's hospital.

Then I made myself a set, using the same yarn but in the colour 'snow'.


I like the variegated nature of this wool.  Looks like I did a lot more work! LOL!
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and I love the big floppy flower, that adds so much fun to the hat. I love a little whimsy :)
    Happy February!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...