Saturday, March 7, 2015

Alice Book Page

Hello!

I've been working on my Alice Altered Book and completed a couple more pages the other day.  The first I'm sharing is what I call the Keyhole page.  I've been working in an old school dictionary and isolated a couple of K pages for this spread.  After gluing a few pages together for strength, I covered the page in 3 colours of Glaze paints. 

Once dry I used a new Dylusions Small Keyhole stencil and some dimensional paste over most of the page. Once that was dry, I cut out a larger keyhole in the top right.  The Tweety Jill stamps and collage elements pertaining to being careful what you drink was used next. 
I added a Tim Holtz key in the opening using thin gold coloured wire.

Then I used another stencil, this one by Stencil Girl and some black dimensional paint to add depth in the corners.
Voila!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!