Translate

Monday, November 10, 2014

New Work

Hello! 
Long time no chat!
And that is my fault...
We got back from our trip and had to deal with a lost package that included some personal items that were one of a kind.  It took all my energy and ambition to get it resolved. 

As most will receive this on November 11, I offer this tribute to our fallen citizens:


So now I'm back to playing!
I needed to complete an Advent Swap lately with the craft group I am a member of and thought I'd show you my contribution.  Each year we are given a number and we are to create 26 ATCs with that number and place them in an envelope only with our number.  So starting December 1st we have a creative Advent envelope to open each day.  This year I have #24.  In the past when I had #4 for example I would chose an image with 4 of something, but this year I went the easy way out. 
I chose and older Poinsettia image from Magenta and hand coloured the stamp with my SU! markers, huffed on it then stamped it onto the mustard ATC.  The greeting is by Our Daily Bread.  I created the envelope with the Envelope Maker by We R Memory Keepers.  SUPER fun tool!  I do not remember who makes the number stamp.  If you look carefully, you can see the 24 I coloured with my black marker after I inked the stamp in red :)

Keep Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...