Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hot Summer Sun, Memories of Summer

Hey all!

Summer was great wasn't it?  Here in Alberta, Canada we got SNOW this week which was a reminder that summer is OVER!  So what are your memories of this summer?  The challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenges is precicely that.  Create a project reflecting your memories.

 Bugaboo is sponsoring this challenge and they provided me with this uber cute Birthday Word Search to play with.  I chose this because I am a smack dab, right in the middle of summer, never had successful birthday parties, summer baby!  I turned 44 this summer and dispite my last sentence, I loved my birthday.  Warm, family times with my mom's homemade cakes!  Yum!

So after colouring in the yummy bits and adorable girl on it, I cut around it and adhered it to a 5x7 postcard.  I used Zig Wink of Stella brushes to give these images a birthday type pop.  Two people will have hopefully have fun getting and playing with these cards...

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr, we have sunshine here Cindy so not so hard to remember Summer - it came back!
    Great memories, and a cute card.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!