Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines 2.0

Hello!

In case you've been wondering, yes, I am married to a computer programer.  Hence the 1.0 and 2.0 :)
Today I have the Valentines I've been working on for my stamping club.  I found this beautiful metal die cut from Memory Box and thought of at least 3 different ways to use it on the spot.  (The criteria for buying anything new from now on)  So I cut out a pile of them with Michaels pink cardstock value pack.
They just fold in and the little tabs hold them closed!  Cute or what!  Then I took out all the hearts I've been collecting over the years and started stamping.  The small hearts are a Hero Arts set from a while ago, the larger harlequin heart is also Hero Arts and the greeting is a retired Stamping Up!  The inks are various pinks I have in my collection.  See that little tear shaped cut out?  Check in tomorrow to see what I did with it! 


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Cindy - love these! These are a surprise folded inside a surprise! So cute...you might want to drop by my blog, since you're making Valentines - I have 2 days (so far) of vintage Valentines that I photographed, free for the using! Happy Tuesday - Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!