Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

New Published cards!

Hello!
I love challenges and entering cards for publication.  You never know what exactly it is the publisher is looking for outside the theme, so there is no guarantee your card will be published.  As it is said though... You cannot be published if you do not submit!  So give it a try!  Most publishers will hold cards for future publications and forward any cards they cannot use to non profit organizations for use by people there.  Since this is the policy, I do not feel my attempts are a waste of time.  Even if not selected, the publisher staff will see them and also people who need a pick-me-up will see and enjoy them!

I've been lucky enough to have a few more cards published by Vamp Stamp News (eArticle on Gellatos and Gel Sticks) and Scrap & Stamp.  Check out my Published Cards page to see what was picked!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...