Tuesday, August 27, 2013

R&R Stencil Class

Hey there! 

I took a class today from a local lady at R&R Scrapbook.  Playing with stencils.  I have already been playing with stencils, but it is always nice to see someone else's take on a technique!  I came home with more supplies (can't have enough stencils!) some sprayed and stamped backgrounds and this display piece. Thanks Reah!!!


The base is a 6x6" piece of sticky backed canvas by Claudine Hellmuth.  Adhered it to a 130# weight 6x6" cardstock and started spraying!  Adirondack Spray - Pesto, sprayed over the 6" leaf stencil by The Crafter's Workshop.  Then sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist over that to darken it a bit more.  Used a paper stencil and Inca Gold paste paint for the brown/copper leaves.  The corners are by Ranger.  The butterfly/swirl bling is by Prima.  I stamped the greeting (did not note the maker, sorry!) and a scrap piece of paper and edged it with Sepia Versafine.  Pretty huh?   

On a separate note, my computer is coming home this week!  Yay!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy thanks for coming out for the class, glad you had a nice time, Tesa and I look forward to seeing you again at next months class!
    Nice job on your project!
    Rhea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!