Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Digi Darla Masculine Challenge

A masculine card?  Yep! That's a challenge!  I always have issues with cards for men, so I thought I'd try this one.  I used the golf bag and Dad quote, both from Digi Darla.  The card is an old window card from Magenta.  I also used the small golf ball from a sport set by River City Rubber Works to stamp around the frame.  I stamped the ball with versamark, then used white Mica powder to bring them out a bit.  I coloured the golf bag image with my watercolour crayons and water pen.
Since both Jim and I no longer have our dads with us, this card will be forwarded to 'From Our Hearts' Cards For The Troops to make another dad happy to hear from their child.  Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. This one is a whooper! Love it, great colouring and great design. Fun to see DD image.

    Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla- good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!