Saturday, December 1, 2012

Mom's Christmas Card

What to post today????
Well I have my mom's Christmas cards...
Every year for a few years now, I create some Christmas cards for my mom to send to her family and friends.  She only sends out about 20-25, so it's an easily doable project for me.  This year she basically said you decide the theme and colours.  I knew mom was not a fan of overly religious cards, so I designed this for her.
We are a French Canadian bilingual family, so some of the cards were done in french in respect for those who do not speak alot of english. 

I'll post my Christmas cards a little later, after I have sent them out. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful... I love the color combination you picked. Your mom will be sooo pleased.

    Can't wait to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!