Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goodbye Lassie

My aunt and uncle in Quebec had a beautiful Shetland Sheepdog they named Lassie.  She was quiet, gentle, beuatiful little soul.... I found out just before Christmas that Lassie died in her sleep after about 15 years of making her family and their friends very happy.  Those that know m know I will go out of my way to make cards for people, but especially when it involves a death of a pet.  These little souls are our babies, companions and their loss should be acknowledged. 
Anyway, I wanted to make something special for my aunt and uncle for this loss.  These are photos of a fold out picture book I altered to make a mini display for them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!