Translate

Monday, March 4, 2024

Quilting more blocks

 Hello!

I've been working on another blog about the Quilt For Canada that was made for Canada's 125th birthday.  Check it out and share with all you know!

Personally, I continued with my monthly projects:

The Esther Block  Sew Along for February:



I have been LOVING the Tinsel wool applique by Sue Spargo and embroidery with the Cotton Harvest.  Here's blocks #1 &2:



And I've been plugging away on my blackwork stitch alongs with Peppermint Purple too.  I have some catching up to do....

This is the 2024 52 week stitch along (its free to join in!):


This is a temperature black work recording the high temperatures of each day this year:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...