Translate

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

New Opportunities

Hello!

There is a saying that goes something like, 'Whenever one door closes, another one opens'.

Well this summer that is what happened...The Artisan Emporium here in the Soo closed at the end of July and I was wondering where else I could place my cards for sale.  Then at the end of August, another group, whom I have been a guest vendor, invited me to become a full time vendor with them!  Woo Hoo!  So I am proud to announce that Connell Crafts is a vendor at The Vintage Co-op at the bottom of Church Street here in Sault Ste. Marie.  They have a Facebook page where you can keep tabs on all the beautiful things you can find there.  Just click here.


I'm off to make more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...