Translate

Friday, July 21, 2017

Christmas in July

Hi there!

Working on a few projects right now, but thought I'd share a Christmas card design I used in 2014.
Washi tape is an easy and quick way to add fun to cards.
I saw other similar cards around the internet and figured this was up my alley for making about 100 cards...


Spray the cards with gold spray.
Then add strips of Washi tapes, overlapping slightly.
In the top sample I stamped a background shape before stamping the greeting over top.
Then I embellished with a die cut poinsettia, or the bell enhanced with metal flakes.


See ya!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...