Sunday, March 12, 2017

Recycled Puppy Cards

Hi there!

When possible, I try to reuse paper products in my cards. (I also use other items, but that's another story)  My hubby has fear of throwing out anything just in case I say "but I was going to use that!". 

I was given a pile of past Shetland Sheepdog calendars to create something out of and decided on this series of cards.

Using a 1" square punch, I punched out the images I wanted from a 'puppy a day calendar'. 

The punched images were then placed on cards fronts using images from magazines for the background.  Sometimes I used a strip of paper to mat the images and sometimes not.

Then I add my greeting, decorate the inside and we're done!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!