Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finished Page!

How do you do?
I'm doing great!

As promised, I have my first finished page in my altered Alice book.

I stamped all over the two pages with various images from my TJ Designs Alice Stamps.
 
 Used my colour wheel to pick out a contrastingcolour for the corners and accent. I also used some swirl rub ons to add more detail.
 


Used a die cut to circle the cut out hole (yes, I planned for this element) and backed it with the same accent colour.  I then covered the whole thing with Glossy Accents.

I picked up a gorgeous postcard by Jamine Becket-Giffith at Walt Disney World, Florida and decided this was a good place to add it.

And the final look is this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!