Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Digi Darla's Circle and Scallops Challenge

Well I've fnally gotten a chance to play some more and and been aching to play with this little girl!  So here is my submission for Digi Darla's current challenge.  I coloured her using my Stampin' Up! Markers.  I also used my Creative Memory metallic pens to accent the hat and buckets.  Used my circle cutter, my Spellbinder Scalloped Circles - small and large and my Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder.  The greeting is Stampin' Up and the fireman girl and inside greeting are of course Digi Darla!
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh this is such a sweet card. Love this image and how you have showcased her up!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Love all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for the "circles and scallops" challange. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this is so sweet!! I love this image!! I haven't seen this one. You showcased her beautifully!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Love the coloring and style!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!! Hope to see you next week...
    Lisa O DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the comments! I do love these images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...