Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Heart Pieces Challenge

Here I am!  Honest! :) 
The lastest challenge at My Heart Pieces is to create a card for someone special.  I saw this Butterfly Girl and immediately thought of my girlfriend's daughters. A couple weeks ago I took them to the Devonian Gardens when they were having a Butterfly Day.  The girls decided to put on butterfly wings and this image totally brought me beck to that day.  So these cards are going to be sent to the girls this weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment! Came back for a revisit! Awww...both of your cards are simply adorable! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!

St. Patrick's Day and International Quilting Day!

 Woohoo! Time for some green Quilts! LOL! Not often that these two days land on the same weekend. I finally finished one of my UFOs (unfinis...