Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Poster

Hello there!
I have to remember to post more often!
I have just completed my first scrapbook class of 4 students!  I've been lucky so far that even if there was not a minimum of 4 classes, I could still run the class. I've met some great ladies this way and have gotten comfortable teaching the material.
As of January 1 though, if I do not have a minimum of 4 students, the class has to be cancelled.
Bummer.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that I will not have to cancel too often!
Here is a picture of the most recent display board in the store.  I made it flexible so that I could change out the layouts as the year progresses and also to keep it looking interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! As soon as I see it, your comment will be published. Hugs!